Bequia Beach Hotel lends itself to a perfect caribbean wedding venues destination with its picture postcard setting, unmatched flexibility in design and party sizes as well as offering impeccable standards of service and creative cuisine. The hotels dedicated wedding co-ordinator is available to help in all aspects of arranging a wedding including assistance with the legal requirements as detailed below.
Simple & Elegant
US$950.00 inclusive of the taxes (basic wedding package)
- Airport transfer
- Welcome amenity for bride and groom
- Government fees, marriage license, wedding certificate, registrar costs and ceremony charges
- Bouquet of fresh, local flowers for the bride
- Decorated wedding venue
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Wedding cake (one tier)
- One bottle of champagne for wedding ceremony
- Minister’s fee
- Wedding coordinator services
- Classic Pool & Sea View Accommodation
The following documents are required:
- The following requirements are applicable to visitors planning to get married in Bequia (St Vincent and The Grenadines):
- Visitors must be resident in St Vincent and The Grenadines for at least one full day prior to the wedding ceremony
- A marriage licence must be obtained from the Attorney General’s office at the Ministry of Justice in St Vincent, in person
- The marriage ceremony must be performed by an official marriage officer, a priest, or a minister, registered in St Vincent
- A valid passport
- Divorce decree (if applicable)
- Death certificate (if applicable)
Assistance from the hotel: Bequia Beach Hotel are able to arrange for someone to go with the wedding couple to St Vincent to organise all the papers and the cost of this is approximately EC$200/US$75.
Tropical Bliss & Ultimate Extravagance Wedding Packages are also available.
4 dedicated air-conditioned meeting rooms are available with high end furniture and facilities. These are suitable for conferences, cocktails, banquets, weddings and celebrations.
Room 1 is approx. 1130 sq. ft. and can accommodate 100 people in theatre style; 64 for a banquet.
Room 2 is approx. 2,493 sq. ft. and Room 3 is approx. 3,403 sq. ft. Both rooms 2 and 3 can accommodate 30 in theatre style and 23 in schoolroom seating and 16-26 in boardroom seating. Room 2 has a projector and dedicated sound system making it very useful for power-point presentations.
Room 4 sits only 6 in boardroom seating.
Cost for hire and sample food & drinks package on request.