Bequia is known for it's laidback atmosphere and friendly people. The small island is one of the safest in the Caribbean and offers many fun activities for families of all ages. Here’s how to book the perfect family vacation:
1. Take the headache out of travelling and book a seamless transfer for a smooth journey to paradise, fly direct to St. Vincent or Barbados and the hotel will do the rest! Read more here
2. Rent one of the Luxury Villas at Bequia Beach Hotel (with or without your own pool and butler!) to keep the family together... Relax, the beach & hotel grounds are large enough for when your mother in law has a few too many opinions!
3. Our toy-packed Kids club will give your little-ones the best memories with dedicated staff and nanny. Like true Caribbean pirates, the kids can live out their imagination when treasure hunting in our beautiful gardens shared with turtles and hummingbirds. (This is the perfect time for you to go and unwind in the Spa)
4. Go on adventures to the Turtle sanctuary, sail to Tobago Cays and snorkel with Nemo and his friends or why not take our complimentary daily shuttle to Princess Margaret Beach and indulge a lobster mac n cheese? Rent your own car to discover the lush S-shaped island – there’s mini MOKE cars available that the kids (and you!) will love to ride around in.
5. Most important – relax! Have a fresh coconut or two by the pool, watch a movie under the stars, wake up to the most beautiful pink sunrise and enjoy a tropical breakfast to the sound of the waves.
6. Cap your stay by chartering the hotel’s very own Superyacht to bring the whole family on an unforgettable luxury sailing adventure in the Grenadines.
7. Your kids will thank you later!
Bequia have fantastic weather all year around, enjoy seasonal specials in summer and have the beach to yourselves.
Two Bedrom Villa with Private Pool from £525, including breakfast. Reservation: +1784 458 1700See all our accommodation here